3 Health Habits That Will Change Your Life!
Incorporate these Healthy Habits to significantly change your fitness journey for the better
I really don’t believe I have anything unique or special about me in regards to my fitness level or genetic predisposition for an athletic build. I believe the biggest contributors to my lean physique are these 3 tips:
Time Restricted Eating:
Eat in a window that is shorter than 12 hours long. For example, 8am to 8pm is a great place to start.
Do not consume anything besides water or black coffee/tea before 8am and same after, although I would avoid caffeine then 😉
So many benefits come from this strategy including:
- Natural Caloric Restriction
- Potential Ketone Production
- Increased Sleep Quality (Not digesting while sleeping)
- Potential HGH Production
- Appetite Control
For Further Research Check Out:
Make Movement A Daily Practice:
Upgrade Your Eating:
- Cauliflower Rice instead of pasta or rice
- Eliminate bread
- Soda water instead of soda
- Add veggies you wouldn’t normally eat
- Yogurt with berries instead of ice cream
- Pasta Sauce without sugars in them
- Really just checking the label for sugars in general
- Avoiding partially hydrogenated oils
- Replacing processed sugar with natural sugars
- You can get creative…
Adopt these 3 habits and I would love to hear how they impact your life. Schedule a call with me to discuss further options!
Stay powerful friends!